R.O.B amiibo Prototype Leak!

Written by: MetaK5000

An amiibo of R.O.B might be soon. A Reddit user got a R.O.B amiibo prototype, it is all grey but there are some awesome details. It is unknown is he is going to get different colours for America and Japan, this could be the first amiibo with different colours in different parts of the world. I wonder if it has the NFC chip... And now for the pictures:


All of those screws and bolts, only if he had paint.
Nice flower, its going to be hard to get a famicon R.O.B!

Why does the bottom have to be the most detailed...

Looks like R.O.B won't be our tallest amiibo! (Rosalina review)

Since he is DDD&Watch's secondary (co-creator) he will be pre-ordering some from a couple different places. Overall I love how detailed R.O.B is, the bottom, arms, all those screws and bolts, and that little wire thing at the back ALL LOOK AWESOME! He probably is going to be rare, so its adding another rare amiibo for me to buy on my quest for every single amiibo. I can't wait till Nintendo announces him. I wonder if he will be a Best Buy exclusive.